Yamaha TMAX 530cc
- Riders: 2
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Horsepower: 46hp
- Engine CC: 530cc
- Engine strokes: 4T
- Disc brakes: 2
- Helmet case
Our prices include
- Unlimited KilometersWe offer free of charge unlimited Kilometers. Drive safe and enjoy your holidays.
- Free Delivery - CollectionWe offer free delivery - collection in whole Santorini if the booking period is at least 3 days. For less than 3 days booking period there is extra charge for out of the station deliveries - collections. Also there is extra charge for Oia.
- 24/7 roadside assistanceWe offer totally free 24hr Road Assistance.
- All Taxes & VATAll taxes & VAT included in our rates. No hiden costs.
- Unique Road MapWe offer totally free a unique road map.
- Additional driverAdditional driver is free of charge.
Terms and conditions
All reservations are checked and then you receive a confirmation mail if the driver’s details meet the rental requirements and the vehicle is available.
All reservations are based on a vehicle group and not a certain car model. In case of no availability for a confirmed reservation, our company reserves the right to offer a vehicle of bigger category to the customer with no extra charge.
Minimum age for rent a car or scooter is 21 years old and for rent an ATV is 23 years old.
The Driver is required to have and display a valid Drivers’ License issued at least a year ago. Citizens of Non-EU countries are required to have a valid international Drivers’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License. If the driving license issued less than a year ago there is a small surcharge. The exact extra fee depends from the chosen vehicle.
Traffic Violations – Fines:
Traffic violations and fines are borne by the Renter.
Minimum Rental Charge:
The minimum rental charge is one day
The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as it had when collected. In the case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected.
The extra charge for GPS is 7€/day and the availability is upon request
There is no extra charge for child seats and the availability is upon request
Additional driver/drivers are free of charge. For all additional drivers applies the same policy that applies for the main driver regarding age, driving license etc
Our prices include unlimited kilometers.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation you have to send a cancellation notice email to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive an answer that we received your cancellation notice.
- If we receive the cancellation notice up to a week (7 days) prior to the due pick up date and time then there are is no cancellation fee.
- If we receive your cancellation notice from 24 hours up to 7 days prior to the due pick up date and time then the cancellation fee equals to one-day rental.
- If we receive your cancellation notice up to 24 hours prior to the due pick up date and time or if you fail to collect the vehicle “No Show” then there will be no money return.
After hours delivery – collection:
For delivery or collection between 22:00 until 23:59 there the extra charge is 10€
For delivery or collection between 00:00 until 08:01 there the extra charge is 20€
Out of station Deliveries – Collections:
Deliveries – collections out of the station will have an extra charge that will depend on the place of the delivery.
Our vehicles are insured against third party damages excluding a) Driver and passengers b) our vehicle.
SCDW – Collision Damage Waiver:
The renter’s liability for damage to the rented vehicle can be reduced to a minimum charge of
- 600€ for all car groups except group E & L by paying extra 10€ per day
- 800€ for all scooters 300cc by paying extra 5€ per day
- 350€ for all scooters up to 150cc by paying extra 5 € per day
- 600€ for quads – atv 170cc by paying extra 8€ per day
- 700€ for quads – atv 300cc by paying extra 8€ per day
- 1200€ for quads – atvs 450cc, 520cc and 600cc by paying extra 8€ per day
For all the rest vehicles CDW can be provided upon agreement.
Required condition is that the Greek Traffic Law is not violated. No insurance covers tires damages, damages underneath or inside the vehicle, damages in the interior of the vehicle as well as loss/theft of personal items, loss of the keys or engine failure caused by wrong fuel.
For any rental of luxury cars. Group E & L, and for any rental of scooter above 300cc and for big motorcycles you will be requested to have a credit card as a guarantee.
In the case of a road accident, you have to inform immediately our company and also the police. The police report is mandatory. Without a police report, the renter takes full responsibility. In case of an accident due to the renter’s liability, the renter has the obligation to pay to our company a non-refundable fee to cover administration expenses and the cost for repairing the damage to the vehicle.